Wednesday 26 December 2012

sevdaslave's homeopathic cauldron

 

 

Coming soon, from the Fifteenth January 2013, home made soaps, shampoo, body cream, hand lotion - all home made with natural ingredients.


If you want I can also create bespoke, with whichever scent or flavourings you require - email me at sevdahussein@gmail.com

Pictures of products coming soon ;)

If you order two or more of the same product or a combination of products, you will get free shipping.

UK orders:  If you order more than £20 - you get a 10% discount - spend more than £30 you get a 15% discount. 

Overseas orders (non UK) : 
Email me your order, we can set a price with the shipping and a discount for orders over £50 

All products come in the following scents/ flavours, let me know what you would like by email when you order sevdahussein@gmail.com...

Honey and lemonbalm
Honey and lavender
Lavender
Goats milk and honey
Rose 

let me know what you want - any possible flavour or scent I will produce for you bespoke.


No comments:

Post a Comment